Sunday, April 29, 2018

Best Friends

Sometimes all you need in life is your best friend. These outfits are perfect..especially for my bestie because she lives for food! haha! You can get them both at Little Pickle


My Body-Toddleedoo Baby
My Head-Toddleedoo Bento Moon
My Hair-YumYum #57

My Outfit-Little Pickle - Casual Collection - Friends-Milk
Comes With-Shirt and Shorts (attached)
Fits-Toddleedoo baby,Toddleedoo kid,Bebe
My Shoes-Little Pickle - Suave Sneaks - Kitty



Her Body-Toddleedoo Baby
Her Head-Toddleedoo Bento Alice
Her Hair-YumYum 61E

Her Outfit-Little Pickle - Casual Collection - Friends -Cookie
Comes With-Shirt and shorts (attached)
Fits-Toddleedoo baby,Toddleedoo kid,Bebe
Her Shoes-Little Pickle - Suave Sneaks - Panda




Trike

  My mama got us a brand new trike today! It goes zoomy fast! Just try and catch me! Shown on Toddleedoo Frog plushy not for sale My shirt~ ...