Tuesday, September 20, 2022

Mermaid

 We went to a mermaid party today 

and mama had me pose for a picture in the shell




Show on Toddleedoo


My outfit~Star~  CottenCandy Mermaid

Comes with~Mermaid outfit,Necklace

Fits~LullaBeebs

Bebe Toddler

Toddleedoo

Find it~Thimble-A kid's event


My seat~~Star~ Sheelys Sea Shell Seat

What it does~3 animations,1 prop

Find it~Thimble-A kid's event


My birthmark~DudaDreams Originals <3-Dinosaur birthmark

Works with~Bom only..made for Opal heads but can work with others..try demo


My body and ear blush~~DudaDreams Originals <3 Body and Ear blush

Works with~Bom only,made for Opal heads and Toddleedoo bodies,but can work with others..try demo


DudaDreams Originals <3 Cheek rash

Works with~Bom only,made for Opal heads,but can work with others..try demo

~~~~~~~~~~

My octopus~bonbon - yua octopus

Fits~Unrigged and resizes

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~




Trike

  My mama got us a brand new trike today! It goes zoomy fast! Just try and catch me! Shown on Toddleedoo Frog plushy not for sale My shirt~ ...