Monday, September 19, 2022

Pumpkin Patch

 I brought my bike to the pumpkin patch so I could get even more pumpkins! :D





My outfit~Baby Bubbles Pumpkin Patch

Comes with~Pumpkin romper,Shoes with socks,Hairbow

Fits~LullaBeebs Infant

Bebe Toddler

Toddleedoo

Find it~Thimble-A kid's event Opening on the 20th at noon


My skin~DudaDreams Originals <3  - Sateh Skin T2

My freckles~DudaDreams Originals <3  Heart Freckles

My blush~DudaDreams Originals <3 Body and Ear Blush

My snot~DudaDreams Originals <3 Baby is unwell

My eyelashesDudaDreams Originals <3 Messy eyelashes

My birthmark~DudaDreams Originals <3  Dinosaur birthmark

~~~~~~~~~~~~

My pose~Samis World-Pumpkin

Comes with~Bike with pumkins,Pose


My ground pumpkins~ [Merak]  Pumpkin Basket

My truck~[Merak] - Autumn Truck Decor

~~~~~~~~~~~~~






Trike

  My mama got us a brand new trike today! It goes zoomy fast! Just try and catch me! Shown on Toddleedoo Frog plushy not for sale My shirt~ ...