Monday, September 12, 2022

Fossil

I found a fossil of my very own!



Shown on Toddleedoo

 

My outfit~The Popcorn Tree Little Onesie-Little Dino

Comes with~Onesie,Pants

Fits~LullaBeebs Infant

Bebe Toddler

Toddleedoo

Find it~Daydream Event


My shoes~The Popcorn Tree Canvas Shoes School Edition-White

Meipon has~25 to collect

Fits~LullaBeebs Infant

Bebe Toddler,Bebe Youth,Bebe Chonks,Youth Petite,Youth Regular

Toddleedoo,Tweeneedoo

~~~~~~

My dino hat~Ananas// Homemade Dino - Betty 

Fits~Resizes


My pose~! Whippersnappers ! Cave Bear

Comes with~Fossil and Pose


Dinosaur bushes~dust bunny . garden creatures . t-rex . green b

Find them~Anthem event

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



Trike

  My mama got us a brand new trike today! It goes zoomy fast! Just try and catch me! Shown on Toddleedoo Frog plushy not for sale My shirt~ ...