Saturday, September 10, 2022

Imma Kitty

Today I'm pretending to be a kitty!

Meow meow! 


Shown on Lullabeebs Infant

My outfit~Baby Bubbles Kitty Kisses-Yellow

Comes with~Onesie,Pants,Shoes,Hat

Fits~LullaBeebs Infant

Bebe Toddler

Toddleedoo

Find it~Woodlands Kids event


My snack cup~Lilla's Snack Time-Kitty

What it does~Lid opens and closes on touch

When open snacks spill out when walking

Touch cup to change snacks

Miepon has~7 commons

1 rare


My doll~Mapetite-Gacha-Annie Kitty Doll-Claret

May or may not still be for sale


My face paint~PACat Heart Eye Black

May or may not still be for sale


My skin~DudaDreams Originals <3  - Sateh Skin T2

My freckles~DudaDreams Originals <3  Heart Freckles

My blush~DudaDreams Originals <3 Body and Ear Blush

My snot~DudaDreams Originals <3 Baby is unwell

My eyelashesDudaDreams Originals <3 Messy eyelashes

My birthmark~DudaDreams Originals <3  Dinosaur birthmark

Trike

  My mama got us a brand new trike today! It goes zoomy fast! Just try and catch me! Shown on Toddleedoo Frog plushy not for sale My shirt~ ...