Wednesday, September 7, 2022

I put a spell on you!

 I put a spell on you,now you're mine!




My outfit~ TRU-Spell

Fits~LullaBeebs Infant

Bebe Toddler

Toddleedoo

Comes with~Onesie,Tutu,Shoes(not shown),Headband,Magic wand with particles

Magic wand with particles and no animation


My shoes~{Lula Belle} Mary Janes -Coal

Fits~Resizes


My body and ear blush~~DudaDreams Originals <3 Body and Ear blush

Works with~LullaBeebs Infant,Toddleedoo(bom)

DudaDreams Originals <3 Cheek rash

Works with~LullaBeebs Infant,Toddleedoo(BOM)

My knee markings~DudaDreams Originals <3  Boo boo set

Works with~LullaBeebs Infant,Toddleedoo(bom)

My magic scar~DudaDreams Originals <3  Hp Forehead scar

Works with~LullaBeebs Infant

My eye crease~DudaDreams Originals <3  Under eye crease Opal

Works with~LullaBeebs Infant,Toddleedoo(BOM)

~~~~~~~~~

My paci~Blues & Dream. The Marcie Paci - Earl Grey

Not for sale anymore

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~




Trike

  My mama got us a brand new trike today! It goes zoomy fast! Just try and catch me! Shown on Toddleedoo Frog plushy not for sale My shirt~ ...