Thursday, February 2, 2023

Peanutbutter

I found the peanutbutter today! :D 


Shown on Toddleedoo and Apple head(not evox)


My peanutbutter layers~~:DudaDreams: Peanut Butter Baby

Works with~Bom bodies and heads..created using Toddleedoo and Apple


My hairbase~:DudaDreams: Angel hairbase

Works with~Bom heads..created using Toddleedoo Apple


My peanutbutter and candy things~. tiptoes - Makin' Messes - Silly Sammiches 

Comes with~Gummy worms,Chocolate candies,Cheesy crackers

Peanutbutter jar,Jelly jar,Peanutbutter bread slice,Jelly bread slice

Butter knives(with jelly,peanutbutter,clean)

Messy smears(peanutbutter and jelly)

Gummy worm rezzer,Jelly bean rezzers,Gummy worms for mouth

~~~~~~~~~~~



Trike

  My mama got us a brand new trike today! It goes zoomy fast! Just try and catch me! Shown on Toddleedoo Frog plushy not for sale My shirt~ ...