Wednesday, February 1, 2023

Playtime

It's play time for piggy so of course I had to get in the puddle with him!



 Shown on Toddleedoo and Apple+ evo-x


My outfit~Lula Belle-Micah Romper

Fits~Lullabeebs infant,Bebe toddler

Toddleedoo


My face~~:DudaDreams: Bellamy Eyebrows

~:DudaDreams: Bellamy Tone 3 No Brow EvoX

This is a face layer,not a skin.It will only cover your face

~:DudaDreams: Bellamy Shape(I modifyed the body to my liking,but the face is the same)

Find them~Thimble-A kid's event


Other layers

~:DudaDreams:- Body and Ears Blush (not evox)

~:DudaDreams:- Dirty Hands Feet 

~:DudaDreams: Cheek Veins EVOX

~:DudaDreams:Dinosaur Birthmark EVOX

~:DudaDreams:Under Eye Bags  EVOX

~~:DudaDreams: Frostbites FATPACK


My piggy~JIAN Playtime Piglets 2. Rainy Day Companion

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~





Trike

  My mama got us a brand new trike today! It goes zoomy fast! Just try and catch me! Shown on Toddleedoo Frog plushy not for sale My shirt~ ...