Wednesday, May 2, 2018

Cookiessssss

Today I tried to make cookies with sissy for mommy..but then sissy didn't know how to! So mommy stepped in and helped :D I love doing stuff with mommy and for her!


These poses and my outfit can be found at the Twinkle Twinkle Little Star event at Little Pickles booth





My Body~Toddleedoo Baby
My Hair~YumYum 57
My Head~Toddleedoo Bento Moon

My Outfit~Momma's Best Helper
Includes a hud to change the shirt,pants,and apron
My Shoes~Little Pickles Slip ons
My Poses~
Picture one~Momma's best helper lick the spoon
Picture two~Momma's best helper Want a cookie
Picture three~Momma's best helper Mix the batter

All of this can be found at Little Pickle 's booth at Twinkle Twinkle Little star event!








Trike

  My mama got us a brand new trike today! It goes zoomy fast! Just try and catch me! Shown on Toddleedoo Frog plushy not for sale My shirt~ ...