Wednesday, June 27, 2018

Garden play time

                                          I spent most the day playing in our garden 
                                            with my wagon,it was so much fun!





                                                                My Body~Toddleedoo Baby {unfitted}
                                                               My Head~Toddleedoo Bento Alice
                                                               My Hair~Pr!tty-Juila

                                                       
                                                              My Outfit~[Maple] Baggy Romper
                                                              {Comes in 5 colours
                                                                 Fits Todddleedoo Baby unfitted}

                                                             Wagon~[Killi's] & ~Lazo - Push Wagon Beach 
                                                                      {Get yours at the Toddleedoo Fair!}






Trike

  My mama got us a brand new trike today! It goes zoomy fast! Just try and catch me! Shown on Toddleedoo Frog plushy not for sale My shirt~ ...