Saturday, June 30, 2018

Ready for the pool!

                                                              Bring on the pool!







                                                           My Body~Toddleedoo baby{unfitted}
                                                           My Head~Toddleedoo Bento Alice
                                                          My Hair~{Limerence} July hair

                                                          My Outfit~[m]simple sundress: pink
                                                           {Comes in 9 colours
                                                            Fits Toddleedoo Baby unfitted}

                                                        Paci~Blues & Dream Marci-Bubblegum
                                                        Necklace~MICHAN - Marie Necklace
                                                        Shoes~:Shame.: Mousie Flats
                                                                    {Fits toddleedoo baby
                                                                      Comes with texture hud}

                                                          Animation~{Enchanted Poses} Summer Cuties






Trike

  My mama got us a brand new trike today! It goes zoomy fast! Just try and catch me! Shown on Toddleedoo Frog plushy not for sale My shirt~ ...