Wednesday, July 4, 2018

Elly-fant

                                                 Introducing my new unicorn to my elephant Elly :D









                                                      My Body~Toddleedoo Baby
                                                      My Head~Toddleedoo Bento Alice
                                                      My Hair~Pr!tty Jeon


                                                     My Outfit~[M]Elephant Jumpsuit:
                                                       {Comes in 4 colours +bonus colour}
                                                        {Bonus colour shown here}
                                                         {Fits Toddleedoo Baby unfitted}
                                                     Elly~[M] :wooden "critter" teething toys
                                                      {Comes in 5 animals,static and non static}
                                                     Unicorn~+Half-Deer+ Super Jumbo Unicorn Plush
                                                      {Now at the Crystal Heart event}



Trike

  My mama got us a brand new trike today! It goes zoomy fast! Just try and catch me! Shown on Toddleedoo Frog plushy not for sale My shirt~ ...