Wednesday, July 11, 2018

Floppy hats and beach bags

                                  Nothing says summer like big floppy hats and oversized bags







                                                       My Body~Bad Seeds Bebe
                                                       My Head~Toddleedoo Bento Alice
                                                       My Hair~Pr!tty Jeon




                                                     All this can be found at The Playroom :D

                                                My Hat~{QTP} Ella Outfit - Floppy Hat - Pink
                                               My Swimsuit~{QTP} Ella Outfit - Pink - Bebe
                                              My Bag~{QTP} Ella Outfit - Beach Bag - Pink
                                             My Flip flops~{QTP} Ella Outfit - Flipflops - Pink
                                             My Sunglasses~{QTP} Ella Outfit - Shades - Pink
                                            My Rings~{SC} Hush Hush Rings - Galaxy



                                                    Extras~
                                                My Nail Polish~{Polished}- Mermaid Glam 





Trike

  My mama got us a brand new trike today! It goes zoomy fast! Just try and catch me! Shown on Toddleedoo Frog plushy not for sale My shirt~ ...