Friday, July 27, 2018

Pool Time!

                                                           It's time to splash in the pool! :D




                                                              My Body~Toddleedoo Baby (unfitted)
                                                              My Head~Toddleedoo Bento Alice
                                                              My Hair~tram H0414 hair



                                                             My Swimsuit~[m.] StarFish swimsuit colour set 4

                                                               {5 colours to chose from. Includes HUD 
                                                                                    to change colour of starfish!}

                                                             My Animation~{Enchanted Poses} Summer Cuties



Trike

  My mama got us a brand new trike today! It goes zoomy fast! Just try and catch me! Shown on Toddleedoo Frog plushy not for sale My shirt~ ...