Thursday, July 5, 2018

Time to Flamingle

                                                              I've been staring at the edge of the water
                                                              Long as I can remember
                                                              Never really knowing why.





                                                   My Body~Bad Seeds Bebe Body(fitted)
                                                   My Head~Toddleedoo Bento Alice
                                                  My Hair~Pr!tty Julia
                                                    
                                                 My Outfit~FanZy - Sami Swimsuit {Flamingo}
                                                 {Coming tomorrow for Shop Hop
                                                   Comes in 4 patterens
                                                   Includes;swimsuit,add-on skirt,add-on chest bow
                                                   Fits;Toddleedoo baby(fitted),Bebe Body(Fitted)}
                                                 My Water Wings~FanZy - Water Wings {Gacha} Flamingo RARE
                                                   {Comes in 10 colours +3 rares
                                                     Resizes to fit all
                                                     At the Toddledoo Fair}








Trike

  My mama got us a brand new trike today! It goes zoomy fast! Just try and catch me! Shown on Toddleedoo Frog plushy not for sale My shirt~ ...