Wednesday, October 26, 2022

Bedtime

 Mama says it's time to wake up..I say it's bedtime still!



Shown on Toddleedoo

My pose~{Seams Legit} Dramatic pose-Backlay

10 static poses for every dramatic moment in your life

Includes the mirrored pose as well

Find them~Roselline event


My outfit~Schuhu Kids Fashion~ Dungarees with a nose

Comes with~Shirt and overalls (attached)

Fits~Toddleedoo

Bebe Toddler,Bebe Toddler Chonk

Find it~Thimble-A kid's event

~~~~~~

My bottle~Muriel. Baby Bottle - Pink 

My blanket~Hello Bebe - Comfort Blanket Dino Pink

My pillow~Lilla's Pillow-Dino

This is meant to be a holdable object

My floor mats~Tiny Blep-floor mats

~~~~~~~~~




Trike

  My mama got us a brand new trike today! It goes zoomy fast! Just try and catch me! Shown on Toddleedoo Frog plushy not for sale My shirt~ ...