Wednesday, October 26, 2022

Witchy bussiness

 I'm doing more witchcraft today! 




My outfit~Little Monster Inc-Purple dots dress

Comes with~Dress

Fits~Tweenster

Find it~Thimble-A kid's event


My tights~Lazo~ Sheer Tights,White 1

My shoes~Orange*Pekoe - Double strap flats


My pentagram~Tiny Hands-Cauldron Family Penta

What it does~Single witch has 6 different single poses with props 

Coven has 5 different poses for 2 witches with props.

family has 5 different poses for 2 adults and 1 child with props

mama & me has 6 different poses for one parent and one child

props included

the pentagram version has working candles that can be turned off by touching the flames.

Find it~Thimble-A kid's event

~~~~~~~~~~





Trike

  My mama got us a brand new trike today! It goes zoomy fast! Just try and catch me! Shown on Toddleedoo Frog plushy not for sale My shirt~ ...