Monday, August 13, 2018

Milk Thief

                                           I tried to steal all the milk,but momma caught me






                                         My Sweater~[m.] lounge arounds: long sleeved shirt: milk please 
                                        My Pants~[m.] lounge arounds: slouchie pants:butterfly

                                        Sweater and pants come with hud to change colours.
                                        Sweater and Pants fit Toddleedoo Baby Unfitted


                                        My Paci~.::Little Clover::.Paci Luv Gacha~Mouth Unicorn
                                       
                                         Paci can be found at The Playroom




Trike

  My mama got us a brand new trike today! It goes zoomy fast! Just try and catch me! Shown on Toddleedoo Frog plushy not for sale My shirt~ ...