Saturday, September 29, 2018

Feeling Haloween

                           I feel so halloweeny lately,I just love dressing like a creepy clown!






                                   My Skin~[L.B] Spooky Skin
                                   Works with~Toddleedoo and Bad seeds Bebe
                                   Can be fround~IvyWoods Event
                                   Between~October 5th-October 15th

                                  My Bear~Gothaby - Frank Bear
                                 Comes with~Hanging bear for left or right,a holding bear and one to rezz
                                 Can be found~IvyWoods Event
                                 Between~October 5th-October 15th

                                   My Outfit~[Vk!] Girls Circus Clown-Pink 
                                  Comes with~Make up hud-omega included-(not shown),ball to stand on-with                                    AO-,Hat,gloves,outfit,shoes,and nose
                                 Fits~Toddleedoo baby,Bad Seeds Bebe Body
                               Can be foundhere



Trike

  My mama got us a brand new trike today! It goes zoomy fast! Just try and catch me! Shown on Toddleedoo Frog plushy not for sale My shirt~ ...