Friday, September 7, 2018

Leaf pile


                   My big brother kept throwing leaves at my face!


                                         My outfit~
Doodlez Apple Harvest set-GACHA
                                          {fits toddleedoo fitted,Bebe body
                                           7 items to collect,1 rare}
                                         My shoes~Doodlez Apple Harvest Shoes 
                                          {fits toddleedoo fitted,Bebe body
                                           7 items to collect,1 rare}
                                          Outfit and shoes at The Play Room
                                         Opens the 5th of every month and runs till the last day of the month}

                                        My Pose~p.o.s.e. autumn day
                                        Coming to Glamour Kids
                                        {Opens the 8th and runs till the 29th}







Trike

  My mama got us a brand new trike today! It goes zoomy fast! Just try and catch me! Shown on Toddleedoo Frog plushy not for sale My shirt~ ...