Sunday, October 7, 2018

Getting ready

                       My dragon is helping me get ready for school today 






                                                  The details~

                                           My outfit~.::Little Clover::.Spooky Jam Jams Gacha~Batty
                                            {The slippers and jammies are two different items to win in the gacha}
                                           Fits~Toddleedoo baby fitted,Bebe fitted
                                          Gacha has 15 commons and 3  rares 
                                          Can be found at this round of The Play Room
                                            

                                          My dragon~[Boomerang] - Dragon Sitter- Black Licorice
                                          Dragon has 5 animations (not shown)
                                         Gacha has 6 commons and 2 rares
                                      Can be found at this round of The Play Room

                                         My bag~PLA - Back 2 Skool Gacha-#10
                                       Gacha has 9 commons 1 rare
                                      Can be found at this round of The Play Room

                                      My rug~ Tie-Dye Floor Frenzy Rug Gacha-#12
                                      Gacha has 9 commons and 3 rares 
                                     Can be found at this round of The Play Room

                                        My pose~p.o.s.e. monkey
                                        Comes with the holdable monkey









Trike

  My mama got us a brand new trike today! It goes zoomy fast! Just try and catch me! Shown on Toddleedoo Frog plushy not for sale My shirt~ ...