Wednesday, October 10, 2018

Pumpkin hunting

                                                  Today I went pumpkin hunting in the forest








                                            ~The details~

                                        My outfit~So Sweet - Hey Ghoul

                                       Comes with~Shirt and pants (attached)
                                      Fits~Bebe fitted,Toddleedoo fitted
                                     Can be found~ Ivywoods event

                                   My Rings~
*SM*Trick Or Treat Bento Rings 
                                  Fits~Toddleedoo fitted
                                  Can be found~   Ivywoods event





Trike

  My mama got us a brand new trike today! It goes zoomy fast! Just try and catch me! Shown on Toddleedoo Frog plushy not for sale My shirt~ ...