Sunday, November 25, 2018

Getting ready for Christmas

                                   Dear Santa god person can I please have a unicorn for christmas?





                                                         Basics


                                      My outfit~{L.F.C} Angeline DRESS-PINK
                                      Available in~ Red,Pink,Mustard,and Blue
                                     Comes with~Dress and stockings
                                     Fits~Toddleedoo baby,Bebe
                                     Find it~Sense event opens the 18th and runs till the 8th of every month

                                     My boots~{L.F.C} Angeline Boot
                                    Comes with~Boots and hud
                                    Fits~Toddleedoo fitted,Bebe fitted
                                    Find it~Sense event opens the 18th and runs till the 8th of every month
                                 
                                Christmas tree~^^Swallow^^ Shabby Chic Christmas Tree 

   
                             My Pose~p.o.s.e. folded hands kids Bento







                                        

Trike

  My mama got us a brand new trike today! It goes zoomy fast! Just try and catch me! Shown on Toddleedoo Frog plushy not for sale My shirt~ ...