Friday, November 9, 2018

Snow storm

                      I was stuck in a blizzard today and my umbrella almost blew away!





                                     My outfit~Avery Outfit-pink parka
                                     Comes with~Parka and boots
                                    Fits~Toddleedoo baby,Toddleedoo kid,Bebe body
                                    Find it~Ivywoods event

                                   My umbrella~ TTD -  Little Puddles - Elephant Outfit 
                                   Comes with~ Jacket,tights,boots,umbrella                       
                                  Find it~The Play room

                                 My pose~p.o.s.e. ballerina
                                 Find it~On MP






Trike

  My mama got us a brand new trike today! It goes zoomy fast! Just try and catch me! Shown on Toddleedoo Frog plushy not for sale My shirt~ ...