Thursday, November 22, 2018

Thanksgiving

Today is thanksgiving in American so I decided to be a little butterball turkey and my big sister decided to help our parents in the kitchen :D 







                                                          Basics


                                                 Picture one~


                                        My Outfit~Sammich Fixins  - Butterball
                                        Comes with~Belly suit,feathers,hat,leggings,shirt,shoes
                                        Fits~Bebe body
                                        Find it~Bonjour Bebe


                                     {Slight change to the basics,I'm wearing taketomi - Seira - DarkBrowns}




                                           Picture two~

                                          My Outfit~MelonBerry - Thankful 
                                          Comes with~Capris,shirt(gold and silver,wide and narrow)
                                          Fits~Tweenster body
                                          Find it~Thimble 






Trike

  My mama got us a brand new trike today! It goes zoomy fast! Just try and catch me! Shown on Toddleedoo Frog plushy not for sale My shirt~ ...