Wednesday, December 12, 2018

Relaxing

                         It's a lazy morning,I think I'll just stay in my room





                                                                 Basics



                                              My outfit~TRU-Cozy Penguin top and cozy jammie bottoms
                                              Fits~Toddleedoo fitted,Bebe fitted
                                              Gacha has~6 commons,1 rare
                                              Find it~ The Play Room event

                                              My toy~McKidz Relaxing Reindeer - Purple
                                              What it does~has 12 built in animations
                                              Gacha has~8 common and 1 rare
                                              Find it~The Play Room event


                                             My bed~Bee Designs Ballerina Bedroom gacha-bed
                                             My end table~Bee Designs Ballerina Bedroom Gacha Dresser
                                             Gacha has~9 common and 2 rare

                                    






                                                     



Trike

  My mama got us a brand new trike today! It goes zoomy fast! Just try and catch me! Shown on Toddleedoo Frog plushy not for sale My shirt~ ...