Thursday, December 13, 2018

Taking a break

Taking a break from playing on the computer and enjoying this yummy cuppycake




                                                                   ~Basics~


                                             My outfit~[Vk!] Amy Set Pink
                                             Fits~Toddleedoo baby,Bebe body
                                            Comes with~Boots,socks(not shown) shirt pants(attached)
                                            Find it~ Toddleedoo Winter Fair


                                          My socks~[LD] Bow Socks - Pink 
                                          Fits~Toddleedoo fitted
                                          Gacha has~6 commons and 1 rare
                                          Find it~ Play Room Event

                                        My cupcake~PLA Cake time
                                       Gacha has~8 commons 1 rare
                                      Find it~ Play Room Event
                  
                                       My computer~So Silly Animal Desktop PC 1 - Baby Unicorn Horn 
                                            
                                  
                                   My chair~{Ribbons} Baby Chair - Pink

                                   My bookshelf~S&B Classic Pooh Bookshelf











    

Trike

  My mama got us a brand new trike today! It goes zoomy fast! Just try and catch me! Shown on Toddleedoo Frog plushy not for sale My shirt~ ...