Tuesday, January 15, 2019

Flower shopping

Today I was exploring and found the most cutest little flower shop ever!








                                                               ~Basics~


                                 My outfit~[M] Bebe Yim Yim Dress
                                Fits~Bad Seeds Bebe body Fitted

                              My shoes~.::Little Clover::.Rosey Jane Shoes White and pink
                              Also comes in black. Each set includes 5 rose colours
                             Fits~Resizable

                            Find it@color me cute

                          Flower shop~[PA] GACHA French Flower Shop 
                         Gacha has~7 commons,2 rares,1 ultra rare
                         Find it~Sense Event







Trike

  My mama got us a brand new trike today! It goes zoomy fast! Just try and catch me! Shown on Toddleedoo Frog plushy not for sale My shirt~ ...