Tuesday, March 5, 2019

Homework time

Time to start on my homework from all the classes I missed!  Good thing I have a cute desk to do it








                                              My desk~{SC} Lillian desk Gacha 
                                             Gacha has~15 commons,1 uncommon,1 rare
                                             Find it~The Play Room Event



                                          My wall stuff~{SC}  Lillian Wall Gacha 
                                          Gacha has~8 commons,1 uncommon,2 rares
                                          Find it~color me cute

                                         My drinks~Dear Asscracker- MOCKTALES 
                                        Gacha has~8 commons,2 rares
                                         Find it~The Play Room Event







Trike

  My mama got us a brand new trike today! It goes zoomy fast! Just try and catch me! Shown on Toddleedoo Frog plushy not for sale My shirt~ ...