Thursday, March 14, 2019

Lollypop

                     I sneak into the kitchen and found the candy! shh don't tell mama -giggles-




                                           My sweater~[T&S] KACEE JUMPER-pink
                                          Fits~Toddleedoo baby fitted
                                         Comes in~21 colours
                                        Find it~ Color me cute


                                       My pants~~Lazo - Floral Leggings 
                                      Fits~Toddleedoo (appliers)

                                     My pose~Kokoro Poses - Yandra  
                                     Comes with~2 lollypops,colour hud,6 poses+bonus pose





                                      

Trike

  My mama got us a brand new trike today! It goes zoomy fast! Just try and catch me! Shown on Toddleedoo Frog plushy not for sale My shirt~ ...