Tuesday, March 26, 2019

Morning walks

                         My bestie and I went for a morning walk today,it was so fun







                                  My outfit~*Cherry Tot*Sami Outfit-pink
                                 Comes with~Shirt and shorts(attached)
                                 Comes in~Coral,pink,purple,sky,yellow
                                Fits~Toddleedoo Fitted,Bad Seeds Bebe Fitted
                               Find it~Roselline event

                             My shoes~*Cherry Tot* Flower Baby Shoes
                            fits~Toddleedoo fitted,Bad Seed Bebe fitted
                          Comes in~Coral,pink,purple,sky,yellow
                         Find them~ Roselline event


                              Friend outfit~*Cherry Tot*  Jean Apples Dress 
                             Comes with~Dress and shirt(attached)
                            Comes in~bunnies,apples,cherries,plaid,farm
                            Fits~Toddleedoo fitted,Bad Seed Bebe fitted
                           Find it~ The cove event







Trike

  My mama got us a brand new trike today! It goes zoomy fast! Just try and catch me! Shown on Toddleedoo Frog plushy not for sale My shirt~ ...