Wednesday, March 27, 2019

my pet piggy

                           I had to take care of my pet pig today..it was fun! -giggles-




          



                                My outfit~~XOXO Jodi~Garden Tea Party Outfit 
                               comes with~bloomers,dress,hair bow
                              fits~Toddleedoo baby,Bad Seeds Bebe {two different gachas}
                             gacha has~6 commons,1 rare,1 ultra rare
                             find it~  Thimble a kid's event

                              My pig pen~XOXO Jodi~ Play in the Dirt Garden Deco
                             gacha has~6 commons,1 rare,1 ultra rare
                             find it~Thimble a kid's event 

                            My dirt layers~Izzie's - Face & Body Dirt 









Trike

  My mama got us a brand new trike today! It goes zoomy fast! Just try and catch me! Shown on Toddleedoo Frog plushy not for sale My shirt~ ...