Tuesday, April 23, 2019

Macaron rain

                                           It's raining macarons and I'm loving it!




                                                       My outfit~*Cherry Tot* Sweet Overalls-
                                                       Comes with~overalls shirt (attached)
                                                       Comes in~5 designs
                                                       Fits~Toddleedoo fitted,Bad Seed Bebe fitted
                                                       Find it~Thimble

                                                      My Shoes~*Cherry Tot* Flower Baby Shoes 
                                                      Fits~Toddleedoo fitted,Bad Seed Bebe fitted

                                                     My pose~p.o.s.e.  rainy days
                                                    Comes with~two pose balls,umbrella with attached macarons(mod)
                                                    Find it~Thimble








Trike

  My mama got us a brand new trike today! It goes zoomy fast! Just try and catch me! Shown on Toddleedoo Frog plushy not for sale My shirt~ ...