Thursday, May 30, 2019

Cooking with mama

                      Today I'm going to ask mama to teach me to cook :D





                        My outfit~LB Kina Outfit - Lemon Floral 
                       Fits~Bad Seed Bebe body
                      Comes with~Shirt,Pants
                     Find it~ All That Event june 1st

                    My shoes~[M] Classic Shoes 
                   Comes with~Shoes,HUD with 15 colours for laces and sock on/off option
                  Fits~Bad Seed Bebe

                  My pose~{Marisol} - Sweet As Sugar
                 Find it~All That Event  june 1st

                My kitchen~DFS Little Chef Kitchen
               What it does~Works withe DFS HUD
               Find it~All That Event june 1st   







Trike

  My mama got us a brand new trike today! It goes zoomy fast! Just try and catch me! Shown on Toddleedoo Frog plushy not for sale My shirt~ ...