Wednesday, May 29, 2019

I'm calling Grandma!

                     Mr bear is not playing nice! What's my grammy's number? -_-





                               My outfit~Popper Jack Kids- Overnighters-Grandma
                              Fits~Toddleedoo fitted,Bad Seed Bebe
                             Out for~Friday Flash 50

                            My table,chair,stool,tin box~Baby Sunshine-The Pasture Gacha
                           Find it~in our orginal blog posting

                          My see and say~TRU-SeekNSay gahca 
                         My phone~~*larnia*~ Joyce's blather telephone
                        My bear~<:*BoOgErS*:> Big Hug Bear 












                  

Trike

  My mama got us a brand new trike today! It goes zoomy fast! Just try and catch me! Shown on Toddleedoo Frog plushy not for sale My shirt~ ...