Sunday, May 26, 2019

Mermaid dreams

All I could dream of last night were mermaids,so I decided to wear my mermaid outfit today :D




                               My outfit~Popper jack kids-Mermaid at heart
                              Fits~Toddleedoo,Bad Seed Bebe,Tweenster
                             Gacha has~18 commons,2 rares
                             Find it~Thimble a kid's event


                        My bedroom~KraftWork Moon and Back Nursery Set 
                       Works with~Toddler avatars and Zooby babies
                      Comes with~2 cribs(zooby and toddler){colour change} rug{animated}
                                           Changing table{mat changes texture}(not animated)
                                            2 rocking chairs
                                           2 end tables
                                          decorations(bottle warmer,hot water,neon moon)
                                         Wall hanger
                                        Decorated wall shelf
                                       Crib pillow{texture change}
                                       Toy mat{not animated for toddlers}
                   
                      Find it~Uber event







Trike

  My mama got us a brand new trike today! It goes zoomy fast! Just try and catch me! Shown on Toddleedoo Frog plushy not for sale My shirt~ ...