Thursday, May 23, 2019

Playground Selfies

                    I took my little friend Sopher to the playground and had fun taking selfies




                               My outfit~Cherry tot~Beauties
                              Fits~Toddleedoo fitted,Bad Seed Bebe,Tweenster,Maitreya, Slink, Hourglass,                                             Isis, Venus, Freya, Altamura
                             Find it~Thimble


                              Sopher outfit~DLC My Sunshine 
                              Fits~Toddleedoo baby,Bad Seed Bebe
                             Find it~Thimble


                               My pose~*SF* Selfie -phone included








                             

Trike

  My mama got us a brand new trike today! It goes zoomy fast! Just try and catch me! Shown on Toddleedoo Frog plushy not for sale My shirt~ ...