Thursday, May 23, 2019

Pretty

                                  I found mama's makeup! I so pretty now :D




                                   My outfit~~TTLS~SLEEPY UNICORN
                                  Fits~Bad Seed Bebe Body fitted,Toddleedoo fitted
                                 Comes with~Top,Pants,Hairbow,Slippers
                                 Find it~Thimble


                               My sleeping bag~Breaux Willow ~ Cookie Hangout BLUSH
                              What it does~blanket changes 6 colours,plate has bento animated cookie
                              Animations~9 solo,4 with friend,5 with grown up
                             Find it~Thimble

                             My bear~<:*BoOgErS*:> Poor Abandoned Bear
                            My yoyo~<:*BoOgErS*:> Yo-Yo

                           My pose~p.o.s.e. little mess
                          Comes with~two pose balls,lipstick
                          Find it~ Thimble

                          My lipstick(on my face)~ Izzie's - Mouth Mess 
                          Works with~Toddleedoo heads and Omega heads







Trike

  My mama got us a brand new trike today! It goes zoomy fast! Just try and catch me! Shown on Toddleedoo Frog plushy not for sale My shirt~ ...