Sunday, June 16, 2019

Boy bye

In preschool today they told me to share....boy bye! Do you not know I'm a princess! pfft!





My outfit~*SM* Boy Bye Shorts Set 
Fits~Toddleedoo Fitted,Bad Seed Bebe Fitted
Comes with~Shorts,Shirt,Sandals,Sun glasses,colour change hud{4 colours}

My table~Lilla's Drawing Table Flower
What it does~5 animations pre chair,crayon box gives crayon with colour change option

My Easel~
<:*BoOgErS*:>Paint-N-Draw Easel
What it does~4 animations,colour,paint,change colours

My piggy~<:*BoOgErS*:> Hot Pork 

My kitchen~Alouette - The Calla Kitchen Set w/ Dishes (Pink)
What it does~2 animations,texture change curtian 







Trike

  My mama got us a brand new trike today! It goes zoomy fast! Just try and catch me! Shown on Toddleedoo Frog plushy not for sale My shirt~ ...