Saturday, June 15, 2019

Play room

I'm having so much fun playing in my play room today! :D





My outfit~*Kleiner Fuchs* Tartan Summer Dress - Red 
Fits~Bad Seed Bebe.Tweemster
Find it~Once upon event


My hair bow and shoes~[Vk!] Elite Uniform Girls Black
Fits~Toddleedoo fitted,Bad Seed Bebe

My flower~ Baby Sunshine-Fairy Fleur Child's Chair #1 
Animations~25 solo,9 with friend
Gacha has~9 commons 2 rares
Find it~Roselline

My truck~ Baby Sunshine-*Baby Sunshine Truck 7
Animations~6 solo,fits 2 kids

My play mat~! Whippersnappers ! - Kick & play baby mat (Unicorn)
Animations~Play-13 animations. Lay-5 animations, Sit-10 animations
Songs~Piano is playable. 4 preloaded songs














Trike

  My mama got us a brand new trike today! It goes zoomy fast! Just try and catch me! Shown on Toddleedoo Frog plushy not for sale My shirt~ ...