Monday, June 3, 2019

Splash pad

                               I had so much fun playing in the sun and water today :D





                            My outfit~{UDB} Luka Dress 
                           Fits~Bad Seed Bebe
                          Comes with~Dress,flip flops,hud to change texture(6 colours)
                          Find it~  The Fashion Zone June 10th


                        My glasses{UDB} Marisol Sunglasses 
                        Fits~Toddleedoo baby,Toddleedoo kid,Bad Seed Bebe,Tweenster,resize
                       Comes with~Glasses,HUD to change textures(6 colours)
                      Find it~  The Fashion Zone June 10th


                      My chair~*SM*Ultimate Beach Chair 
                      My waterpark~*SM*Backyard Summer Water Park 
                   






                  

Trike

  My mama got us a brand new trike today! It goes zoomy fast! Just try and catch me! Shown on Toddleedoo Frog plushy not for sale My shirt~ ...