Thursday, July 25, 2019

My Swan

I got a new swan bed,and daddy said swans live in water...so I'm using my sprinkler to make sure my bed don't die




My outfit~*Cherry Tot* Ivy Outfit Sky 
Fits~Toddleedoo fitted,Bad Seed Bebe fitted,Bad Seed Bebe Youth
Comes with~Outfit{attached} Sandals
Comes in~5 colours/designs
Find it~Roselline

My sprinkler~Lilla's Octo fountain 
What it does~Sits 8 kids,8 animations 

My snack cup~Lilla's Snack Time-Unicorn
What it does~5 snacks to pick from on touch,lid opens and closes,snacks spill out when walking
Gacha has~7 commons,1 rare
Find it~Roselline

My Swan bed~Baby Sunshine~K*Swan Royal Blush 
What it does~34 solo animations,9 with friend animations
Find it~Roselline









Trike

  My mama got us a brand new trike today! It goes zoomy fast! Just try and catch me! Shown on Toddleedoo Frog plushy not for sale My shirt~ ...