Sunday, July 21, 2019

Race day!

My brother and I are racing our remote control cars around the pool..he's yellow..I think he going                                                                                                                   the wrong way -giggles-





Boy outfit~*SM* Paul Swim Set 
Comes with~Tank top,Swim trunks,Neck towel,Colour hud{4 colour/designs to pick}
Fits~Toddleedoo fitted,Bad Seed Bebe fitted

Girl outfit~*SM*   Lynn Swim Set
Comes with~Flip flops,Swim top,Swim bottoms,Colour hud{4 colours to pick}
Fits~Toddleedoo fitted,Bad Seed Bebe fitted

Our cars~Lilla's RC Gacha 
Comes with~Race car,Remote,Find me hud incase you lose your car
Gacha has~7 commons
What they do~Acts out your actions so you can actually drive and race it


Find all this and more at Thimble A Kid's Event









Trike

  My mama got us a brand new trike today! It goes zoomy fast! Just try and catch me! Shown on Toddleedoo Frog plushy not for sale My shirt~ ...