Tuesday, July 23, 2019

Sleep over

              Mommy and Daddy are letting my twin and I sleep over at a friend's house!




Twinny's outfit~[PBB] I'm Cool Hot Pink 
Fits~Toddleedoo fitted,Bad Seed Bebe fitted
Comes in~Teal,Green,Blue,Black,Hot pink

My outfit~{S\} Sunny Outfit 
Fits~Toddleedoo fitted,Bad Seed Bebe fitted
Comes in~Grey,Green,Blue,Violet,Purple,Yellow{Fatpack lets your mix and match via HUD}

Our holding toy~{-sonder-} My Little Firefly-9 and 12
Gacha has~13 commons,1 rare->1-7 are rideable flyers 8-14 are attachable stuffies

Chair~Baby Sunshine-K*Baby Basket Mermaid Red 8
What it does~25 solo animations
                     4 pair animations
                     3 Trio animations
                     8 with adult animation

Bed~Baby Sunshine K*Tween Elliot Bed Mermaid Red 12
What it does~28 solo animations
                     10 I swim animations
                    8 with friends animations
                    7 we swim animation
{Made with tweens in mind}


Toy horse~DUST: Pulled Horse toy
What it does~holdable behind you..AO friendly
What it comes with~Wearable one and rezzable one

Art studio~DUST: Little Painter Artist WorkSpace - Happy Girl
What it does~Sit on the stool to paint,easel is mod so you can make the picture whatever you want!








Trike

  My mama got us a brand new trike today! It goes zoomy fast! Just try and catch me! Shown on Toddleedoo Frog plushy not for sale My shirt~ ...