Thursday, August 22, 2019

I'm a star!

                             Look mama! I'm on tv I'm a super star!


My shirt~-S- Izzy Jumper  - Floral Bunny
Fits~Toddleedoo fitted,Bad Seed Bebe fitted
Outfit comes with~Hairbow,sweater,leggings

My pants~-S- Izzy Leggings - Bunny
Outfit called~-S- Izzy Outfit - Bunny
Fits~Toddleedoo fitted,Bad Seed Bebe fitted
Outfit comes with~Hairbow,sweater,leggings

Find the shirt and the pants at~ Thimble a kid's event

My microphone~[Jester Inc.] Kyoot Microphone!
What it does~sings in a child voice-11 sayings/songs in total,resizes,colour change

My tv~Lila's Tv Theatre
What it does~9 solo animations,8 duo animations,3 sounds
Comes with~Tv,2 beanbags,rug,bear watching you,unicorn watching you






Trike

  My mama got us a brand new trike today! It goes zoomy fast! Just try and catch me! Shown on Toddleedoo Frog plushy not for sale My shirt~ ...