Thursday, September 12, 2019

Learning to skateboard

My big sister is teaching me how to skateboard! I'm not very good.but I'm learning :D




                                                  Toddler

My outfit~{UDB} Cecilia Romper Purple
Fits~Bad Seed Bebe fitted.Bad Seed Bebe Youth,Toddleedoo fitted


My shoes~paper Damsels - Slip on Sneakers-black
Fits~Toddleedoo

My pads~Scooter Girl Pink
Fits~Resizes
Comes with~Elbow pads,Knee pads,Helmet,Scooter

My helmet~{M} Bike Helmet [Unicorn]-pink
Fits~Resizes


                                           Youth

My outfit~{UDB} I love cats pink
Fits~Bad Seed Bebe Youth
Comes with~Capris,Sneakers,Shirt
Find it~Color me cute

My helmet~[Vk!] Roller skates kit _Unicorn
Fits~Resizes
Comes with~Helmet,Knee Pads,Rollarskates(with ao)
Find it~Bebe youth Faire

                                                                Poses
Our pose~p.o.s.e. skateboard 1
Works best with~Toddleedoo and Youth
Find it~The boys room event
Comes with~Pose balls,skateboards

Our pose{sitting pose}p.o.s.e. skateboard 3
Comes with~ramp-2 pose balls,2 skateboards,soda can
Find it~The boys room event








Trike

  My mama got us a brand new trike today! It goes zoomy fast! Just try and catch me! Shown on Toddleedoo Frog plushy not for sale My shirt~ ...