Tuesday, October 22, 2019

Little Monster

                           I'm doing expertments on my toys -giggles-



My outfit~{ our.little.shoppe } Little Monster
Comes with~shirt and pants(attached)
Fits~Bad Seed Bebe fitted
Find it~Thimble-a kid's event

My hat,pumpkins,crystal ball,cauldron~DUST: Halloween Gacha
Gacha has~10 commons,2 rares
Hat~resizes
Cauldron~comes with 4 poses 
Crystal ball~touch for predictions 
Find it~Thimble-a kid's event

Dracula toy< SP > Pretty Pastel Spooks 
Gacha has~6 commons,3 rares
Comes with~a rezzable toy and a holdable toy

Headless bear~Lilla's Watch Your Head Bear 
Gacha has~7 commons,1 rare
Side note~Bear body is worn in right hand,bear head is worn in left hand

My bird~Kokoro Poses - TD Bird Holding







Trike

  My mama got us a brand new trike today! It goes zoomy fast! Just try and catch me! Shown on Toddleedoo Frog plushy not for sale My shirt~ ...