Thursday, November 21, 2019

Raindeer Feeding

                 My twinny and I fed the raindeer today,she was sooo cute!



My outfit~{ our.little.shoppe } Lillian Outfit-Bubblegum
Comes with~Sweater and jeans(attached)
Sweater says~So tell me what you want,what you really really want
Fits~Bad Seed Bebe Toddler (fitted)

My socks~>Little Moo< Sherpa Farm Friend Socks-Piggies
Fits~Bad Seed Bebe toddler (fitted)

My pose~{IzzyB33s} Frosty The SnowKid -Raindeer pose
Comes with~Raindeer and Carrot
Gacha has~12 commons,1 rare,1 ultra rare
What it does~3 animations

My playground~[Jester Inc.] Little Swingset
What it does~It's mod,so you can recolour it,Each swing has 2 animations,Slide has 5 animations

My hat~{IzzyB33s} Frosty The SnowKid -Red hat
Gacha has~12 commons,1 rare,1 ultra rare

My scarf~[mun.bani] Snug Scarf - with PomPoms-Rare
What it does~10 scarf colours,8 pom pom colours
Gacha has~10 commons,1 rare
Fits~Rigged for toddleedoo fitted(I'm using the Bad Seed Bebe body and it also fits me!)

Find all this and more at~Thimble-A Kid's Event








Trike

  My mama got us a brand new trike today! It goes zoomy fast! Just try and catch me! Shown on Toddleedoo Frog plushy not for sale My shirt~ ...