Friday, December 27, 2019

Bring on the new year!

After a long day of playing in the snow me and twinny are sleepy but excited for the new year
From our family to yours Merry Christmas and happy new year <3



My outfit~*Cherry Tot* Rudolph Jogging Pink 
Comes with~Sweater(with blinking nose)Pants
Fits~Toddleedoo fitted,Bad Seed Bebe Toddler,Bad Seed Bebe Chonk,Bad Seed Bebe Youth,Bebe Chonk
Find it~Thimble a kid's event

My shoes~[M] LiL Chucks - Tea Cake 

Twinny's dress~*Cherry Tot*  Dolly dress
Comes with~Dress
Fits~TDB Fitted, Bebe Toddler Fitted, Bebe Chonk, Youth & Youth Chonk
Find it~Roselline

Her shoes~[M]Classic Shoes 

Our pose~p.o.s.e.   merry christmas
Find it~Thimble a kid's event







Trike

  My mama got us a brand new trike today! It goes zoomy fast! Just try and catch me! Shown on Toddleedoo Frog plushy not for sale My shirt~ ...