Monday, January 27, 2020

Too young

                         I'm too young to be tied down to a ring pop valentine!



My outfit~Cherry Tot-Sairi
Comes with~Outfit,leggings,hairbow
Fits~TD Fitted, Bebe Toddler Fitted, bebe Chonk Fitted - Youth Fitted, Youth Chonk Fitted.
Find it~Roselline Event



Other infomation
Black hair~*barberyumyum*S06(black)
Hat hair~Beusy: Vice Hairstyle + Cap  {currently at Kustom9 }

Girl's sweater~Bloom Girly Sweatshirt-mouse 
Fits~Bad Seed Bebe Youth,Bad Seed Bebe Toddler

Girl's jeans~! {sps} denim jeans-black
Works with~Bad Seed Bebe Bodies,Toddleedoo Bodies(appliers)

Ring pop pose~.:Shutterbugs:. Sweet Treats 5 - Ring Pop Proposal
Standing pose~{ Bellybean } Kiki Bento Poses







Trike

  My mama got us a brand new trike today! It goes zoomy fast! Just try and catch me! Shown on Toddleedoo Frog plushy not for sale My shirt~ ...